Sunday, July 7, 2013

For the love of BB Cream!

I have been recently trying out the new Garnier BB cream combination to oily skin in light/medium.






This BB cream seems to have more coverage than other drugstore BB creams I have tried.  I do have really bad rosacea but this seems to cover the redness pretty well.  (sorry my camera broke so I don't have a picture).  It does control the shine through out the day which is great.  However, it has a weird chemical smell when you are putting it on but goes away not to long after but I would recommend spot cleaning your brush after applying this.  If you don't have any I wrote a post on how to make your own here.  Today after I applied it I went to the pool (oops) and noticed it was not waterproof. It just washed right off, however,  I would definitely recommend this because it has good coverage for a BB cream and it does control shine throughout the day.
                                                                                              xoCrystal
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...