Friday, July 5, 2013

My 4th of July Nails

LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics


I wanted to create something different than other designs I have seen or tried.  So I created this Nail look to represent the fireworks and I love this look.  Hope you guys do to.

I used Revlon Top Speed in 510 Fire.



I used Wet n Wild Megalast in 218A I need a Refresh-Mint for the accent nail.


I then used Wet n Wild Megalast in 202B Break the Ice with my small dotting tool and drew small fireworks on my accent nail.










And finally I used a nail polish I got at Rue21 on clearance for $1 and I generously coated the nails with the red polish.




I then finished with my NYC Long Wearing Top Coat.


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and send me a pick if you decide to recreate this look.

                                                                                            xoCrystal Mario Badescu Skin Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...