Friday, July 12, 2013



I went to Walgreens and Rite aid and got a few things that I have been wanting to try for a while that were on sale this week.  While I was there I found some new products.  I was surprised to find a huge clearance bin full of makeup at Rite Aid.

I will first start with the products I went for.  That is the new Rimmel Showoff.  These are the long awaited Rimmel Apocalips.  And let me tell you these things are amazing they smell so good I just want to eat it while I am putting it on. I will definitely be purchasing more of these.  They are so opaque and you only need a small amount it goes a long way.  And they stay on forever.  I got it in the color stellar which I think is the most beautiful color.  I almost got the color Big Bang which is a really pretty red but I saw this color and I really needed it in my life.


I then got the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Light/Clair.  I have only used this once because I have been very sick for the last few days and have not felt like putting any makeup on let alone get dressed.  And I'm not 100% sure if I like it when my husband got home from work he says it looks like I was just outside playing in the dirt.  I don't think that is a good thing.  However I will try it again and let you all know my final thoughts.


While I was browsing the makeup isle in Rite Aid I found the new Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Collection.  I got 2 of these in the colors 80 Berry Bomb and 85 Oh! Orange.  These are of course very sheer but you can work it up to show more color.

I also found a clearance bin with a bunch of cheap nail polish.  The first one is Blue Cross Beauty Summer Brights the color does not have a name but it is really pretty lilac.  The next color is L.A. Colors, Color Craze in Shock.  Which is a really pretty Orange.  Then I got NYC In a New York Color Minute in Apple Fiz which is a really pretty Lime Green color.

And that is sadly the end of the haul.  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and please follow this blog it helps a lot.
                                                                                                       xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...