Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Liebster Award




Thank you Charlotte from Makeup by Candlelight for nominating me for the Liebster Award.  I am honored and grateful for this opportunity.

If you dont know what the Liebster Award is it is for bloggers with less than 200 followers.

So here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!


So here are the questions I was asked.

1.  Favorite nail polish?  I am in love with the wet n' wild megalast in 218A I need a Refresh-Mint.  I cant wear it enough.

2.  Product you would really like to try?  I am going to say the Caudalie Cleansing Water.  I hate washing my face.  It is a chore I could live without.  (lazy me).

3.  Beauty Product you really know you should use, but cant be bothered?  An eye cream definitely I have so much I do already I just cant get myself to use it I have a lot cause I keep buying it just never use it.

4.  Favorite skin care brand?  Michael Todd  everything I have used I love.  However it is to expensive and cant buy it often.

5.  What inspires you?  My guilty pleasure youtube videos.  I will watch them all day everyday.  After every video I am so inspired to get creative.

6.  BB Creams - Bleeding Brilliant or Boring Blah?  Boring Blah I have Rosacea so I need more coverage so I tend to stay away from them.

7.  Where would you go on your dream Holiday?  I would go on a 14 day cruise to the Bahamas. 

8.  Favorite Drugstore/ High street mascara?  My holy grail wet n' wild megavolume.

9.  Beauty Product you will never buy again?  Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish.  I wear it for 10 min and it is already chipped.  Makes me so mad.

10.  First Perfume you ever got?  Tommy Girl.  I hate the smell now.  I wore it everyday in highschool.

11.  Most hyped product that you don't agree with?  Maybelline The Rocket.  I bought the waterproof for summer and I went swimming it was not waterproof.  It does not hold a curl and clumps way to bad for me.  You really have to work it.  To me it is not worth the effort.

Here are the 11 questions I would like the blogger I nominate to answer:
1.  What is your favorite face moisturizer?
2.  What is your holy grail mascara?
3.  Drugstore or highend makeup line?
4.  What is your favorite perfume?
5.  Do you like Maybelline Baby lips?
6.  Your Favorite Lush Product?
7.  What is your pet peeve?
8.  What is your favorite season?
9.  What is your favorite color lipstick?
10.  What is your favorite palette from wet n' wild?
11.  Name 2 beauty products you cant live without?

I want to nominate:
Sekar from Just a Blog
Valderia from The Mind Catchers
Chloe from Skinny Jeans
Amie from Chase Amie
Sharris from The Posh Bird
Rachael from Mano Blog 123
Ahalya from Confessions of a Beauty-Holic
Laura from Laura_Cuddles
Subha from Candy Crow
Sarah from Sequin Doll
Devon from Twitch's World






7 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! So much fun to read. I completely agree with you on the Rocket - I just don't get it... Have a great day!

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me :D
    Can't wait to get round and do this too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me!!! Will do this very soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx for the nomination
    Here's my post
    http://hanaiyzm.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! Here's my post if you want to check out my answers:

    http://www.sequindoll.com/2013/08/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! I'm going to follow,
    Love to read teh answers btw;)
    Keep up the good work

    -xoxox- http://www.fayezlc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...