Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Haul Yay!!!!



This is obviously a very small haul but I love doing them and sharing them with you guys.  


First thing is the Ulta Extreme Wear Matte Finish Mousse in Natural Buff.  Sorry about this picture it is terrible quality.  I went to Ulta and was looking through the clearance and found this for $2.99.  I was needing some new foundation so I decided to give this a try.  And I loved it.  It blended so well and left me matte all day.  Of course it is very thick but does not leave you cakey at all.  I really liked this because I have huge pores on my nose and this seemed to make them much smaller looking.  I liked this so much I went and purchased another.  However, after wearing this for a week I noticed I started breaking out really bad so sadly I can not wear this anymore.


Way back in May I took part in a facebook rewards system with Garnier and I was able to spend my reward points to get 6 full size Garnier BB Cream.  I waited for ever for this to come.  And it finally came. Because of the delay they sent a few samples.  Wanna learn more about this product go to my review here.


I have read so much about these lately so I had to try it.  And of course I love it.  It is the Jordana 12 hour eyeliner pencil in black.  They are so soft they just glide on and the pencil does not lie.  This does stay on for 12 hours.  I love to use this on my lower waterline. I have really watery eyes and this lasts forever.  I do notice a little build up in my inner corner but nothing to bad.  


While I was at Walgreens I noticed they had a sale on the wet n wild and saw this beautiful color.  I love the wet n wild Idol eyes in 133 Techno so I had to give this a try.  These are so creamy and are great for a base or just by themselves.This is the color 130 Pixie it is the most beautiful champagne color ever.  It is very shimmery.  I find myself reaching for this constantly I think I am obsessed.  

                                                                                             xoCrystal









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...