Thursday, September 5, 2013

August favorites!

August just so happens to be my favorite month. Not only is it summer time but it is my birthday month. My birthday was the 20th. I had an amazing time. We went to a lake for some swimming and fun in the sun. We went rock hunting with the kids which was a blast. I have been so busy these past few weeks. It seems like my entire family has their birthday's all at the same time. My Dad, Mother In-law, My husband, and 2 friends are just this month. So lets get started with my other favorites.
First I have the Revlon Lipgloss in 170 Coral Reef.  I love this color and it is perfect for summer or I like to use when I have an intense eye look like the smokey eyes.

I have started to reach for this color again wore it all the time when I first got it but stopped for some reason. I love how creamy this is and it is not drying and I have really dry lips so I don't need anything to add to it.  I use this under the lipgloss.


I have been using this in my day and night routine.  This stuff in amazing and does not seem to go really fast. Completely worth the $3.




I have been using this palette like crazy you can do pretty much any eye look with these colors.  This is probably the only eye shadows I have used in all the month of August.  Love these.


I have noticed I have become more oily than normal.  I tend to be dry in the T-zone but oily every where else.  So I was first concerned that this would dry me out more in my T-zone but it does not.  It does seem to help a little with the oil but it does not make my rosacea flair up which I love.   I will continue to use this.


As some of you may know I have wanted to try this stuff for a while now.  My husband got it for me for my birthday.  I was so excited to try it.  And I have no complaints.  This stuff takes off my makeup with little product and is very gentle to the eyes and my rosacea.  

                                                                                                              xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...