Saturday, August 17, 2013

Blackheart beauty Review

My sister took me to Hot Topic a while ago and we found some makeup for buy 1 get 2 free and it was on clearance.  My sister bought a few things and bought me a couple.  So I picked out these two.  I really like gold so I got the gold eyeliner and thought the lipsticks were really pretty.


I will start off with the lipsticks.  They are really pretty but they are really sticky.  And they are not really pigmented.  I had to reapply them often.  I don't like how large the palette is either.


Like I said they are really pretty.  but they are not worth the trouble.


Now for the eyeliner.  I really like this color.  I was really hoping this would be good.  But sadly I was really disappointed.  It has good pigmentation and it applied smoothly.  But after wearing it for 3 hours sadly it was gone.  I do have semi watery eyes but I have used non-waterproof eyeliner and it has never been a problem. I did use it on the top only so I am not sure why it disappeared so fast.  Also after 1 hour it was flaking on to my eyelashes.

I would not recommend this line at all.  I'm sorry to anyone who likes this line this is only my opinion of the two products I have.  Let me know if you have any products in this line you love I would love to try them and hopefully it changes my mind of this line. 
                                                                                                                    xoCrystal









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the honest review, nice post.

    My recent post
    http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/spicy-capsicum-egg.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad that you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...