Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Makeup Haul!!!!!!

I went shopping this week and wanted to show you guys what I got.  I went to Target for a few things from e.l.f. and you wouldn't believe what I found I was so excited.  My favorite color is Orange and wear some sort of orange almost everyday.  I could be on my eyes, lips, my clothes.  I found this and needed it bad.


I found this in the clearance for only $2.97.  This is the color 10 Fierce & Tangy.  I wish it was a brighter orange but it is still a really pretty color.





I had to get this palette from wet n' wild when I found out from Sarah at Sequin Doll that this is a dupe for the naked palette.  And I am always looking for cheap dupes for expensive palettes.  This is the limited edition wet n' wild nude awakening palette. 


While I was at Target I went buy the makeup brushes and I found this crease/blending brush.  I thought it was $1.98 but when I went up and purchased everything it rang up for $0.98.  This brush is perfect for blending out shadow for a smoky eye.  


At Target I got the e.l.f. Eyelid primer.  I love this primer.  It keeps my eyeshadow from creasing all day. The best part is it is only $1.


Also from e.l.f. I got the lip stain in Crimson Crush.  These do have pretty good staining power but I am not sure about the color.  When I first put it on it is so dark it is almost like you have blood on your lips.  Yuck! But once it drys it is a pretty color.


I was really excited when I found this I am not sure if I am blind or if these are new to Target but I have wanted to try this for a while now.  The smell reminds me of Christmas when my mom made sugar cookies for me and my sisters to decorate.  And it tastes good to.  At first I could not feel the scrub on my lips but after using it a couple times it really scrubs.  My lips are left so soft.  You have to try this.  I have 1 word to describe this 'Amazing'.


I was at Rite Aid and stopped by the clearance bin and found this.  It is the Limited Edition Maybelline colorsensational in 975 Pop of Cherry.  It was only $3.  


I also got this e.l.f. Nourishing Cuticle Pen which unfortunately was dry when I bought it so I still have not gotten to try it.


I sadly ran out of my Almay samrt shade foundation so I went out to try something new.  My sister raves about this foundation so I decided to give it a try.  I was really skeptical due to it was only $5 at walmart.  But I have to say it is really nice.  It is not heavy and I got the right shade the first try.  I have only ued it 2 times but so far I really like it.
                                                                                                           xoCrystal




2 comments:

  1. I just got the Fierce and Tangy as well and absolutely love it!

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I know it is such a pretty color I have worn it everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...