Monday, January 27, 2014

Wet n' Wild Balm Stain Review + Swatches




I found these at Walgreens and was so excited.  I bought 4 out of the 6 colors they have available.  From left to right 128 Pinky Promise, 127 A Stiff Pink, 126 Rico Mauve, and 125 Red-dy Or Not.  

I was really hoping that the colors you see on the packaging was the true color.  However, as you can see only A Stiff Pink is right on.  These are so moisturizing which I really need.  My lips are in serious need of some help this Winter.  The first time I tried these I went on a date night with my husband.  I wore Red-dy Or Not and was pleasantly surprised.  Through out the dinner I did not have to reapply even once.  The color was there even after the balm wore off.   I finally had to reapply after 6 hours.  I started to notice it wearing off in the center of my lips.

I wear Rico Mauve almost everyday.  It is probably my favorite color out of all of them.  I have not worn A Stiff Pink that often, however, I think I will get some good use out of it in the Spring.  For me the Pinky Promise is a good daily lip also.  It gives your lips a very subtle pop of color.  I would definetly recommend these to anyone.  
                                                                                             xoCrystal

  

16 comments:

  1. Crystal, thank you for this review. I wanted so to try a balm from any company but found them too expensive. So when I found the WNW balms at $1.99 ( I used coupons), I scooped them up. I have all but the red and I LOVE THEM. I wore Rico Mauve today and it is gorgeous with my darker coloring. Again, thanks for sharing. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a chance visit me on Blogger.com/ Color Elated. Thanks Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely and really pigmented. My lips are so dry year round, so I'm glad to hear that these balms are moisturizing! Lovely review.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I think you will love them.

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love the color 'Red-dy or Not'. Such a bold deep red that is perfect for winter.

    May from La Vie En May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very beautiful. I actually wore it yesterday after writing this post. It was calling my name.

      Delete
  5. Hi Crystal thanks for the follow to my blog and welcome. I love the color of these lip balms and I will definitely try.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the review. I'm excited to try these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review. Must pick some up, never have enough moisture balm. Hate lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are jam packed with moisture. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

      Delete
  8. We just picked up several of these a few days ago and we are really impressed with them so far! We just found your blog through the blog hop and followed you on Bloglovin! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...