Friday, January 24, 2014

I Got the Naked 3 palette!!!! :P




I got the Naked 3 palette for Christmas!!  (Thank you mom)  I am so excited!!! O.K. this is probably the most beautiful palette I have ever seen.   These shadows have a rosy undertone without making you look sick, just absolutely beautiful.



This palette has 3 matte shadows. From left to right: Strange, Limit, and Nooner.


The glitter shadows are from left to right: Dust, Buzz, and Blackheart which is the darkest color in the palette has red glitter.


And the satin finish shadows are from left to right: Burnout, Trick, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, and Darkside.  Trick is my favorite shadow in this palette however you do have to really scrape the top to get the shimmer top coat off.  Once you scrape it off it is really pigmented.


It also come with a double ended brush.  I think this brush is great if you are on vacation and don't want to bring any brushes this one is already in the palette.  Its not a bad brush at all.

This palette gives you such a large quantity of makeup looks from full glam to completely natural.  You can create a beautiful smoky eye or a one eye shadow look.
                                                                                                             xoCrystal


2 comments:

  1. I was loving the Naked 3 and it was going to be my palette of the year and then i bought the Lorac Pro Palette girl! I am so torn it's such a hassle to get ready now because i am torn between the 2. So glad your able to get your hands on them, i know the sephora's, and ultas around me they haven't had any since dec.14 i am like you can't stock up already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Ulta and Sephora is sold out here to. I was shocked that my mom found it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...