Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Epielle Green Tea Cleansing Tissues Review

I was in Big Lots a couple of weeks ago and found these Cleansing Wipes for only $2.  So I thought I would get them and try them out. 




It comes with 60 wipes.   I really like the smell of these, however, they don't take off all my makeup with 1 wipe.  I have not noticed a problem with my skin.  But it does leave a really weird like film on my face.  So I normally have to wash my face after I use it cause I cant stand the film on my face.  So I would not recommend these unless you are OK with a film on your face then it is an OK product.
                                                                                                                    xoCrystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...