Saturday, June 22, 2013

Wet n Wild megalast Nail color Review

I was at Walgreen's the other day and I came across a display with 3 different Wet n Wild megalast Nail polishes.  And I was in luck they were on sale buy 2 get 1 free.  I couldn't resist myself so I picked them up I am not sure if they are new colors or not as I have never tried these before.  I have a ton of nail polish from Revlon I picked up last year for Free.  So I have not bought any in a while.  Until I seen these Beautiful colors.

The first is 202B Break the Ice ~ This is a sheer color but you can really build it up.  I also does have a little shimmer as well.  The is a really pretty color.


The next color is 210C Tropicalia ~ This is a really pretty opaque pink color.  In this picture I have only done 1 coat.





The last color is 218A I Need a Refresh-Mint ~ This is my favorite out of the 3.  It is also very opaque.  And in this picture I only painted 1 coat so you can see how opaque it is.




After I purchased these I noticed on the top it says that it has a pro brush which I was excited about.  When I got home and I tried it and I love it.  I think it makes painting your nails a lot easier.



I have been testing these nail polishes for a week now.  And I love them they didn't chip until Day 5 and I was able to just touch it up and continue wearing it for the rest of the week.  I would definitely recommend these.  And I will be picking up more colors.  
                                                                                                                              xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...