Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My top 5 favorite drugstore makeup products

I thought it would be hard to get down to just 5 product I love but these products are what I reach for on a daily basis. 


The first is the wet n wild Fergie Shimmer palette in A045 Rose Champagne Glow.  This is such a beautiful rose gold color.  I LOVE this I reach for this more than any other highlighter I have.  I use this almost everyday.  I got mine at Walgreen's for $5.






The next is the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer.  I don't like the blush but I love the bronzer.  It has good pigmentation so you have to apply it with a light hand.  I use my Elf Bonzing brush to apply it but I would recommend a sigma blush brush.  I got mine at Target for $3.





Next is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze.  Really nice Bronze color.  I use this all over the lid on days I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup.  Looks really good with a nude lipstick or a coral lipstick.  I got mine at Walmart the wonderful Walmart for $5.





My favorite summer lipstick so far is the NYX Pure Nude.  This is a beautiful nude lipstick probably my favorite of all drugstore nude lipsticks.  I wear this with the Color Tattoo Bad to be Bronze.  And I love the way it looks.  I got mine at Ulta for $4.



And the last favorite is wet n wild megavolume.  This is not a waterproof mascara but I love this.  It adds tons of volume.  Only down fall to this mascara is the wand.  It is just a normal nothing great wand.  But I love the formula.  I bought this at Walgreens when it was on sale for $2 but I think the normal price it $3.  I hope you enjoyed this I know I did.
                                                                                                     xoCrystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...