Monday, July 1, 2013

Freeman Facial mask Review

When I was at Ulta 2 weeks ago I found these Freeman Face Mask for $3.99 Buy 1 Get 1 Free.  So I thought I would try this.






I got the Clay Mask with Avocado & Oatmeal and the Enzyme Mask with Pineapple.  I tried the Enzyme mask first because it says it restores radiant skin.  And what it says it does, it does.  It has little beads in it which takes off all dead skin.  But is not to harsh for my rosacea.  I made my skin so soft and I looked like I was 16 again.  Cant say it enough I Love It. 

I then tried the Clay Mask and it says it purges pores.  Which I need this a lot I get huge black heads on my nose so I like to use these types of masks often.  I was really surprised because it smells amazing.  When I washed it off I had no black heads and my pores were completely unclogged.

I would really recommend these for anybody.  But these are great for people who have sensitive skin. So go out and get you some.
                                                                                                       xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...