Monday, July 8, 2013

What am I wearing today?


It was so hot when I got up this morning I decided to go without foundation.  I did have some blemishes I wanted to cover so I used my Almay concealer in 200 light/medium.  To set my concealer I used wet n' wild coloricon in 743A Reserve Your Cabana.  Then I was wanting a little bit of warmth to my face so I used my e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzer.  I did use both the bronzer and the blush.  For my eyes I just went to Walgreens and bought these Profusion eyeshadow palettes in 01 and 06.  I am going to be doing a review on these for you guys in a couple days.  I used the gold colors in the top palette and  a brown from the bottom palette.  I put the gold colors on the lid and on the tear duct.  And I used the brown to create a very subtle smoky eye.  I then used the Blackheart Beauty eyeliner to create a cat eye.  I got this and the lip palette at Hot Topic they were buy 1 get 1 free.  I then used Jessie's Girl eyeliner on the bottom lash line.  I then used Maybelline The Rocket mascara in waterproof.  Forgot to add that in oops.  And of course I finished with using the Blackheart Beauty Lip palette.  I used the red color which is not very pigmented to it turned to a light red but still very nice.  I will do a review on the Blackheart products I have as well.
                                                                                                                           xoCrystal (7/7 - 7/13) Buy One Get One 50% Off Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...