Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dollar store Haul!


I found all of this at DollarTree.  I have noticed that my DollarTree has been carrying a lot more beauty supplies lately.  




I found these Rimmel London Moisture renew.  I got all of the colors they had.  From left to right 110 Pink Remedy, 125 Mauve Renew, 135 Active Mauve, 565 Ref Action.



These are the e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip.  I did purchase all of the colors they had.  From left to right 1201 Pink Lemonade, 1203 Persimmon, 1207 Golden Peach.



First is the Maybelline superaway lipcolor remover.   The next is the e.l.f. #7703 Seductive.  Next is the lip gloss on the right is e.l.f. Shimmer Lip Gloss in #22106 Love.


These are the e.l.f. Duo Eye Shadow Cream.  Again I bought all the colors they had.


First is #7101 Butter Pecan.


This is #7103 Mocha swirl.


Last is #7106 Black licorice.

                                                                                                                                 xoCrystal









6 comments:

  1. What a great haul! The elf cream shadows look really smooth and creamy, "Black Licorice" is my fav out of the three shades.

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very surprised when I found all of this at the dollar store. I hope they keep getting this much beauty products.

      Delete
  2. OH! You're dollar store has more ELF than mine. I think I'll go tomorrow and see if they got any more in. I know they had Milani lip sticks. Emilynoel83 really likes those. They also had the cream eye shadows. They look nice from your swatches. I may grab some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice little haul! I hope our local dollar tree has some of these items! Going to check tomorrow! Great post girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...