Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring makeup Haul!!!

I got the Divergent collection.  I was so excited when I found this.  I have been told it is sold out. This box comes with 4 lip glosses, 3 eye shadow pallette, and 1 blush pallette, and I double ended brush.
I was out of my cotton pads and when I seen these I had to try them.  This has 1 side that is smooth and when you turn it over there is little bumps that exfoliate the skin.
I found these Revlon nail wraps and thought they are perfect for spring/summer.  
I have been dying to try this for a long time. I was so excited when I went to ulta and found they had a sale when you spent $20 you got one of these free.  I thought it was and amazing deal as the are normally $20.
I have not tried any of these Almay lip glosses so when I seen them for $2 at Rite Aid I had to try them.  I got the colors from left to right 700 canteloupe, 100 just plum, and 400 lilac love.
Also while I was at Rite aid I found the new display for NYC I decided to try 1 crayon in 051 Canal St Coral.
I also got 1 Expert last lip stick in 405 Blue Rose.
A couple of weeks ago I found these Physicians formula Organic wear blushes at the Dollar Tree.  I had to pick them up for $1 I got every color they had.  I got from left to right Blushing Organics, and Pink Organics.  Short review I was very disappointed I tried to swatch these and there was no color.  So I tried to work my way down the top layer and still no pigmentation.
While I was at Walgreens I seen a new display of Maybelline.  So I got the color 80 Pure Nude(on the right) I thought it would work as a base.  They also had a sale on their Maybelline so I got 65 Gold Rush. 

Rite Aid had their Physicians Formula on sale 40% off and these had $5 off coupons so these worked out to be only a few bucks.  I got from the nude wear line from left to right Natural and Rose.
I also got this beautiful bronzer in Radiant Bronzing.
I also saw this and had to try it out.  It is the Natural Nude shimmer strips All-in-1 nude pallette for face and eyes.  
While wandering the isles at Walsgreens I found these new Vaseline lip therapy.  I thought the packaging was so cute and thought they were worth a try.  I got them in the new cocoa butter and rosy lips.  
This is the new Wet n' wild limited edition eye shadow pallette in Walking the Red Carpet.
While at ulta I was finally able to get my hands on 1 of the NYX soft matte lip creme in  Ibiza.  At least I think that is the name.  I also got a Maybelline master glaze blush stick in 20 Pink Fever.
Also at the Dollar Tree I found an Enregin Cuticle oil.  And at Rite Aid I got Physicians Formula Concealer Highlighter.  I had to get this because of the packaging and I am so excited to give this a try.
                                                                xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...