Friday, August 16, 2013

Beauty Blog Tag!

So I wanted to do something different.  So I thought a tag would be fun.  I searched for a tag and found this one.

1.  Is your hair naturally curly or straight?  My hair is kind of weird   I have naturally curly ends but my hair is straight to the ends.  

2.  Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?  I usually dye it myself.  However I am hoping to stop dying my hair because my hair is very damaged from bleaching m hair.

3.  Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?  Honestly I cant stand wearing any style more than 1 day so I often change it up.

4.  Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?  I do it all myself.  Because I often will change the polish every 1-2 days and I cant stand to get false nails.  They hurt so bad when they are removed and in my mind it is not worth it.  My nails are very thin anyway and when I have the nails removed it leaves them even thinner.

5.  How often do you change your nail polish?  Usually every 1-2 days.  

6.  Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?  It depends on the shoes I am wearing if I wear open toed shoes I will polish my nails.

7.  How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?  About 40 minutes but it depends if I am wearing false eyelashes.  Unfortunately I suck at putting them on but I love them.  And I think it is worth it.

8.  What do you do first?  Eyes or face?  My face.  I don't really know why though.

9.  Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?  Well I guess I collect makeup.  But I do it for you guys.  :P

10.  How often do you wear false eyelashes?  Well I usually will wear them twice a week.

11.  Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?  No I work at home and take care of my kids all day.  

12.  Do you wear makeup when your home alone or with family?  I am usually home alone with my kids when I decide to put makeup on.

13.  Will you leave the house without makeup?  I hate to leave without makeup but my husband gets upset when suddenly we decide we are leaving so I will either say wait I have to put my foundation on or I will go and grab it and put it on in the car.

14.  How many high-end products do you have?  Honestly I have none.  But I hope to be getting some for my birthday coming up on the 20th.  

15.  Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?  No I never plan.  I'm spur of the moment kind of girl. 

16.  How often do you change your handbag?  I change it depending on my outfit and what I am doing that day.  

17.  What time do you wake up and go to sleep?  Well I wake up at 8 am every morning and I go to sleep around 11:30 pm everyday night.

18.  How often or when do you workout?  Actually I don't but I am going to start.  I have started with changing my diet.  I have started to eat healthier and mostly organic.

19.  Left handed of right handed?  Right handed.

20.  How tall are you?  5 foot 3 inches.

21.  Do you speak any foreign languages?  Sadly no.  I do want to learn Japanese though.

22.  How many pets do you have?  I have 1 dog She is a mini Dachshund   Her name is Amelia.  Technically it is my husband do though.  He got her before we got married and he is her love.

23.  How often are you on blogger?  Everyday checking for comments and trying to write a post.

24.  Do you read comments posted on blogs?  I do, I love reading what the readers have to say.

25.  Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?   Yes, I love reading blogs myself and finding new products I have never heard of.

26.  How did you come up with your blog name?  Well I was trying to think of a name I decided I wanted something to do with beauty and it just came to me.  So I did research and I could not find any blogs with that name they were similar but not exactly.

27.  What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?  My camera actually broke so right now I am using my Iphone.

28.  How often do you clean your house?  Well I have 2 kids so i clean everyday.  

29.  What's your favorite color?  My favorite color is Orange.

                                                                                                                  xoCrystal






1 comment:

  1. Super fun tag!
    I might do this one as well!

    www.beyondjeansandt.blogspot.com

    xo Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...