Friday, August 9, 2013

July Favorites

This is my first monthly favorites post and I am very excited.  I have a very sick little girl right now so I just through this together really quick.  Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.


The first is the Profusion Colour me glow eyeshadow palette.  I just love these palettes.  I did a review on these and you can read it here  



I love the NYC Bronzer in 720A Sunny.  This bronzer is great.  It gives just the perfect amount of color to make you look like you have been out in the sun all day.


I just can't get enough of the Maybelline Color Tattoo.  My favorite is the 25 Bad to the bronze.  I use this almost everyday as a base but I think it is great to use alone.


I have been using this foundation everyday.  It is not cakey and it is really easy to blend out.  I use it in the color 200 light/medium.


Next is the E.l.f. Makeup mist & set spray.  It does not really make your makeup last all day but I find it to be a great refreshing spray especially in the summer.


I found this at a discount grocery store and I have never heard of the brand but I decided to try it.  It is the Acella Anti Aging enriching serum.  I use this in my day and night skin care routine.  It is very light and feels really good on the skin.


A couple months ago I went to bath & body works and found this Fresh Picked tangerines hand sanitizer.  I started using it and I love it.  As you can see it is almost gone.  I need to go and get another one.


This nail polish I have been using almost everyday.  It going on the nail very smooth.  And I love how bright it is.  Perfect for summer.  It is the Summer Brights from Blue Cross Beauty Products.


                                                            xoCrystal

2 comments:

  1. The colours in the palette are beautiful and exactly what I would go for... lovely!

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. all things so pretty i love color of platter and nail polish
    keep in touch
    http://www.articalandfashionknowledge.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...