Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Makeup look using Profusion Colour me glow 06


First off sorry for the quality of the picture I have to use my phone.  Sadly I still have the IPhone 3GS.

I used the Profusion Colour me glow eyeshadow palette in 06.  I used the teal shade on the lid.


Then I used the Blue-Violet color on the outer corner crease.  And blended it toward the inner corner.


I then brought that same color onto the lower lash line kind of smoking it out.

I used my new Almay wake up eyeliner + highlighter in 010 black jolt & iced gold.  I got this at Walgreens on sale see the deal here I used the eyeliner on the lower water line and I used the highlighter on the brow bone and on the inner tear duct.


I used the Almay liquid liner in 221 black I got this at Walgreens as well.  I create a medium thickness line to a short wing.


I finished with my wet n' wild megavolume mascara.
I hope you liked this makeup look.  Don't forget to follow me on twitter or Instagram.
                                                                                                             xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...