Monday, July 15, 2013

Profusion Colour me glow eyeshadow palette Swatches and Review.


Hey everyone!  As I promised I am doing the review and swatches of the Profusion eyeshadow Palette.  These were on sale last week at Walgreens for $0.79 but you can get them for $0.99 any other time.  I got the Colour me glow palette in 06 and 01.

I will first show the swatches for 06.  Which is the top palette in the picture above.

And here is a close up of these colors.

And here is the Swatches for 01.  Which is the bottom palette in the picture at the top of this post.

And here is a close up of these colors.











I have to admit at first I was doubting that these were going to be any good.  I mean they are cheap and cheap usually means you are getting what you pay for.  In this case I was proven wrong.  Very very wrong.

First off I want to say that the colors are amazing and the pigments are great.  For a $0.99 eyeshadow palette it is really worth getting.   They are shimmery.   These colors blend out very well or you can build them up too.  They are a soft eyeshadow but do have some fallout.  They are not chalky which is great.  Best of all they are cruelty free.  I love these palette and I am constantly playing with them trying to create beautiful looks for you guys.
                                                                                                           xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...