Sunday, June 23, 2013

L'Oreal Miracle Blur Review

 
I don't know about you girls and guys but I struggle with large pores on my nose.  For a long time I have been looking for a product from a drugstore that will help me conceal them.  I have tried the Rimmel Fix and Perfect and it was terrible.  The scent was to strong.  It was all I could smell after I put it on.  I recently received a sample of the L'Oreal Miracle Blur.  I had heard a lot of great things about it yet I was still a little weary due to my past experiences with these kinds of products.  They usually broke me out.  However I did decide to try it.  And I love it and I will purchasing it.  When I first applied it kind of felt almost waxy it was really thick.  It was so thick I added way to much.  I was surprised cause once you started rubbing it in it really went a long way.  I have rosacea and I had really bad acne when I was a teenager.  And this stuff really made the redness in my face gone.  The acne scars you could barely see and the large pores on my nose were completely concealed.  I felt like I could go without foundation.  There was no fading or creasing and it did not budge the entire day.  So this would be perfect for your summer days.

You would apply this after your morning skin care routine.  As you would normally apply a primer.  Before your foundation.  Apply a small amount as it goes a long way.  If you desire to you can now put on your foundation.  And continue the rest of your makeup routine.

Let me know if you have tried this and what you think in the comment section please.

                                                                                                                        xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...