Saturday, July 27, 2013

Top 5 under $5

This is the 2nd part of the posts I promised in the Top 10 under $10 post.


To start I am going to start with the e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush.  I love this brush I use it for my foundation and any cream blushes or bronzers.  I got mine at Target for $3.


Next is the e.l.f. eye shadow brush.  This brush is amazing for applying/packing on eyeshadow.  I got mine at Walmart for $1.






I have the e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer.  I love the Bronzer in this but as you can see I hit pan on the blush I use the blush constantly because you can build it up or put it on light.  I use it light because of my rosacea.  I have struggled to get rid of my rosacea for years so I dont want to make it look like I am having a flair up.  And this is the perfect blush to just add a little color without going over board.  I got mine at walmart for $3.





This is my favorite setting powder.  It makes me matte all day without making me look cakey.  I got mine at walmart for $4.97.


Last but not least is the Blue Cross Summer Brights nail polish.  I dont know if this should count cause I dont know how much they are normally.  I got mine at Rite Aid on clearance for $1.47.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal - lovely shade of pink nail polish! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and can't wait to see your replies :o)

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...