Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm Back!!!!

I am so excited to be back.  I am sorry for not telling you guys sooner but I had gotten a new job and between that and taking care of my very demanding family I have not had to much time to take for myself.  I am learning now how to manage my time as this has been my first time really being a working mom and wife.
I really want to be a role model for my children and to show them you can do everything you want without having your family suffer from needing more time with there mom.  So most of my time has gone to them.

If you have any suggestions how to make my life a little easier please leave it in the comments.  I really appreciate everyone.

                                                                                                       xoCrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...