Wednesday, July 24, 2013

10 makeup products under $10

I have a seen a couple of these on youtube recently and thought it would be fun.  I had a hard time getting only 10 products that I love so I have a few more.  I thought that I would extend this and do 5 under $5 and my top products under $3.  Watch for those in the coming week.


So the first thing is the NYC Bronzer in 720A Sunny.  I love this because it is so light it just gives a natural healthy glow to your skin.  I got this at Rite Aid for $2.99.


The next one is the wet n' wild Fergie line highlighter in A045 Rose champagne glow.  This is a rose gold color and it gives off a beautiful glow to your skin.  I got this for $4.99 at Walgreens.





This is the wet n' wild Blush in 831E Pearlescent Pink. This is the Dupe for Nars Orgasm.  I do however love all of the blushes from wet n' wild.  I got mine at Rite Aid for $2.99.



I love the Elf eyelid primer.  It is a really nice creamy texture.  I got mine at Walmart for $1.  Target has these as well.


I just got this last week but I have been using it everyday since.  It is the Almay wake up eyeliner + highlighter in 010 black jolt and iced gold.  I put the eyeliner on the lower waterline and for me it does not seem to budge all day.  However it is not a soft liner so you really have to keep working the color into the waterline.    I love the highlighter part I use it on the brow bone and the inner tear duct.  It does have shimmer to it but I love it.  It is a creamy texture and applies perfectly.  I got mine at Walgreens and it was on sale for $4.99 not sure how much they are normally.


Next I have the wet n' wild megavolume Mascara.  This is not the waterproof but I love it.  It gives such beautiful volume.  This is not clumpy at all that I have found anyway.  All out I love this formula.  My holy grail mascara.  I got mine at Walgreens for $2.99.


I have the NYX Ultra Pearl Pigments.  I love these they have really nice colors to choose from.   This one is in 18 Orange Pearl. The best part is they are only $2.99 at Ulta.

The next is the Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo.  I love these they are so creamy and are great as bases for other eyeshadows.  I got mine at Walmart for $5.49.


Next I have the Rimmel Show Off in 501 Stellar.  I think this is the most beautiful color. This stuff is so hardcore pigmented the color on the tube is the color you get on your lips.  LOVE IT!  They are also very moisturizing and you don't even have to reapply through out the day.  I think you can only get these at Walgreens right now.  They are really cheap for how pigmented and great they are.  They are only $5.99.


The Next is the Maybelline Baby lips.  This one is in the Electro line 85 Oh! Orange.  However I love all the Baby lips.  They are so moisturizing and can be build able.  I got this at Rite Aid for $4.00


Next I have the NYX lipstick in Pure Nude.  I love this color.  I don't find them very moisturizing.  I found this at Ulta for I think $3.99.


Now I have the nail polish.  I love the Wet n' wild megalast in 218A I need a refresh mint.  I do love all the colors that I have tried.  They are very opaque and are very easy to apply.  And this color is perfect for summer.  I found these at Walgreens for $2.99.  But you can usually find a really good sale almost every week.
                                                                                                                   xoCrystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...