Monday, August 19, 2013

Rainbow Monday!

I wanted to start a series for my blog and so I decided to start one.  So here is the first post of this series.  I decided that every Monday I would pick a color and show you my favorite products in that color.

So today I am doing the color Red.  In doing this color I realized I don't really have that many red products. So this was a little more difficult than I thought it would be.


First I have the Revlon Nail Polish in 510 Fire.  This is one of those products that I hate the formula but the color stole my heart.  The only thing I don't like about this is when you paint your nails about 2 hours later you have a chip so I try to stay away from this nail line but I love this color.

I am not sure if this should count but the fruit is red.  It is the Pomegranate Juice.  I love to add this to sparkling water.


I love this lip lacquer.  The pigmentation is beautiful.  It is the most beautiful red and you don't have to reapply it several times through out the day.  


Now I just bought this product but I have worn it several time since I have purchased it.  But I love this formula.  It has a lot of staining power.  It is sheer but you can build it up to what you see above.


I have this wet n' wild palette in Three's A Party from the Limited Edition Pop Craze line.  Going through all my eye shadows I noticed this is the only red eye shadow I have.  I love all the wet n' wild eye shadows.  I have not found a bad one yet.

Come back next Monday for my favorite blue products.
                                                                                                                   xoCrystal











2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the rimmel lip color.

    My recent Post My recent post http://www.candycrow.com/2013/08/lakme-lip-love-lipstick-aphrodite-blush.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...