Friday, September 6, 2013

Naked Palette Dupes! Wet n wild Nude Awakening.

I promised I would put up this post a while back.  So here it is.

When I found out about this limited Edition palette I was so excited.  I love wet n' wild eye shadows and I have been wanting to get the Naked Palette for a while.  So for me it was a score!


Here is the Naked palette.

And here is the Nude Awakening palette.  If you do not have this palette I would suggest you go find it.  This palette is the Spring Limited Edition palette but I still find it in some Rite Aid.  This palette is $4.99 and there seems to always be a sale at least at one of the drugstores.

A couple of the colors don't exactly match the naked palette but when used on the eye you cant really tell the difference if that makes any sense.

                                                                                                         xoCrystal

3 comments:

  1. Gah!! I tried to find this palette but couldn't find it anywhere in my area!!! :( It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Find! There are a few dupes in the "Vanity" Wet N Wild palette too. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check on ebay you might be able to buy it there. I am definitely going to pick up the vanity palette. Thanks for the info! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...